Caught Nude/Naked

Coworker saw me naked

One of my coworkers lives in the same apartment complex as I do. Him and I are pretty close. Our conversations know no bounds...nothing is off limits so-to-speak. Basically a bromance, i guess. There's a great sense of camaraderie between us....

Can you retrieve packages from your front...

I posted this pic in the gallery. It reminded me of the fact that I routinely retrieve items, packages from our front door/porch and do so while naked. I stated in another post that our Ring doorbell has captured these times and most times, I've...

Caught by Non-Nudist Co-Worker/Friend

I worked as a consultant for a company helping their AP department get stabilized on a new software system. During the project I shared a DropBox account with the AP Manager to transfer relevant files back and forth. All legit. During our time...

Fall alarm needed fixing.

Today I had to contact a firm about my mothers fall alarm which wasn't working and the person said someone will phone about it as it was listed as urgent and in the middle of the afternoon while I was putting away a load of firewood the doors...

Latest Post
by  
Fall alarm needed fixing.

Today I had to contact a firm about my mothers fall alarm which wasn't working and the person said someone will phone about it as it was listed as urgent and in the middle of the afternoon while I was putting away a load of firewood the doors...

Latest Post
by  
Seen/caught naked daily incidents

I've created this new topic for members to post their recent stories of being seen/caught naked by others, either family, friends, coworkers, neighbors... If you live nude, like we do, and you live nude outside your home, you're bound to be...

Busted

I've been out to the Salt Lake Shoreland Preserve many times and hiked nude. Today didn't turn out so well. There were two women who I kept more than 100 yards away and hiked nude. Somehow they decided I was nude and called the police. They...

Nude Hiking

We do a lot of nude hiking (sometimes just topless depending on the area). We both love the feeling of being in the great outdoors nude. The places we go are public places so the chance of getting caught is always there. We are very careful because...

Mother in law

My mother in law who is in her 80s regularly visits us and usually stops for about a week or so. She knows we are both nudists but we do not go nude when she visits. One morning I was drying off after having a shower and my mother in law Pauline...

Petition time of the year

Well we were visiting friends in Phoenix. They dont mind me being naked at their house. Yeah ! It was a the next day after we got there and I was packing up the blow up mattress. Yes and it was in the living room in the front of the house. No...