Naked workmen

Job opportunity

While not work while nude kinda thing, at least you won't have to get dressed often. Boss let it be known he's looking for an on-call, part-time employee to make long-distance deliveries to clients in the Tallahassee/Pensacola/Jacksonville...

Latest Post
by  
Nude Decorator Kent

Anyone in Kent UK looking for work, need house decorating and kitchen fitted. Rather employ nudist

Latest Post
by  
nude work men

there are a few working guys on here who work naked a painter and decorator in Doncaster Yorkshire a few other DIY guys in the Uk but most are too far away for me to employ mores the pity haveing a naked man in the house his TOOL would be great.

Looking for workmen in the Chicago area

I need help with some small household repairs and touch-up painting. If you have experience with general "handyman" type work, please message me directly. Thanks!

Latest Post
by  
Fully Dressed for Work

Fully dressed to cut down trees, destroy blackberry bramble, split logs, gather firewood, mow, sweep, and work from home customer service operator. Hope I'm not over dressed.

Working nude makes working recreational

I'm a contractor and occasionally I get to work while I'm nude. Being nude is just a liberating feeling. While working if I break a sweat the slightest breeze instantly can be felt as a cooling experience. The sun rays can also be felt...

Firewood

Loading up a bit of firewood.

Latest Post
by  
Plumber needed - San Francisco, CA

Hey naked workmen - I need a plumber to fix a leak in a clawfoot bathtub (I think it's a broken gauge on the hot water handle but what do I know I'm not a plumber!). My roommate and I have been following covid safety protocols, we're...