Stripping Nudists

New group

I just want to let you know that there is a new group of mine: Frontal Full Body Females. Feel free to join them by interest. Hope you have all a fantastic, relaxing, sunny weekend. So long!

Latest PostI did already.
by Lakeman221 
Stripping nudist

As soon as I get home clothes come off and don't go on till I need to go somewhere

The happiest or saddest moment: undressing...

When you can get naked without constraint once you get home, its wonderful, but there will come a time when in the same place you will have to dress to get out because civilization prevents you from being naked like a worm out. It will be the same...

Bare social nudity

When in social nudity, I want to be completely stripped bare nothing. Bare feet. I remove any issued wristband. Nothing. Completely nothing. Just me completely stripped all the way. I look to see if anyone else does the same thing. It's rare. I...

Deleting photos

Because of the existing photo mafia here, I have already deleted all my group photos in order to push ahead with the farewell. Before someone else does it, I'd rather do it myself.

Latest Post
by  
Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

New rules and requirements

As of today, all members require certification to join this private group. Those who do not yet have certification will be given one week to do so. After that, all members without certification will be deleted and removed. TN has tightened the rules...

Something better?

I can't think of anything better than undressing completely as soon as we get home to enjoy the beauty and freedom of full nakedness.

Stripping in public

I have been known to strip naked in public. One time I was wearing my kilt in the local pub and everyone was asking if I had anything under it. So I took it, and everything else, off to show them. I was cheered on by the landlady.

Happy and free to be naked

I think everyone in the group is delighted when they return home to regain the freedom of being naked. I personally love being naked and am happy to share my complete nakedness with anyone without any shame.

Latest Post
by