Naked Housework

Worst task

So, what is the worst task you have to do arrouind the house? Is it nicer in the nude? For me it was cleaning the cat's vomit off the carpet. Sadly the cat died since. PS I stole this topic off a twin "Naked Housework" group born at...

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone. Forget the housework for now.

An Incident

On Thursday I did my housework, naked as usual. It was washing day and I hung the washing out to dry. Well the wind caught the douvet cover and blew it away. I had to go hunting for it and I was naked. Fortunatly it didn't go far and (more...

hey all

dont u find it eazer cleaning the bathroom naked all u just have to do is jump into the shower and clean your self off, the bathroom i the most dirty place in the house.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

how many put their Christmas tree up nude??????????????

Latest Post
by  
Scrubbing floors

I scrubbed the kitchen floors,vaccum,cleaned litterbox,laundry,you name it I did it & wow never realized I would enjoy housework.rReady to do it again!!

Naked cleaner for couples females

Want to start doing naked jobs for people or cleaner or just if u fancy a naked man around lolxxxx will travel no probs xxx

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a job as Nude Houseworker

Yes is true, I sick and tired of going to my office all dressed and stresseful.Would love to do housekeeping in nudist house around the world.Any one interested?HugDave

Latest Post
by  
A treat

Maybe this will be a group that isn't swarming with men. But there will be some ofwho are the exception. Anyhow, so the chores have to be done. Do you give yourself a reward by doing it naked, or maybe by taking off a garment when you complete...