smooth nudist

Fellow ladies - keeping it smooth tips

I only recently starting shaving my pubic area. At first I loved it because it was so smooth compared to before (without shaving. However, now I feel like I'm not smooth enough and would like it to last longer. You guys have any suggestions?...

Is there a correlation to being smooth with...

Just out of curiosity and not to offend anyone, I'm just wondering if age is a factor in wanting to be smooth and gay vs. straight. From being on a nude beach this summer, from observance it appears more of the older crowd were smooth, men and...

little help

I am new and have posted some pictures but it says gold members only. I want to know how t allow all users to view them. I thank you in advance for any help.

Latest Post
by  
Skarp Laser razor

This one is the holy grail we smoothies have been waiting for. It looked promising but we are still waiting. here is the latest news on it. https://www.cnet.com/news/skarp-laser-razor-what-happened/

Latest Post
by  
laser

had electrolysis on ballsack for about 20 hours, now doing laser and get waxed on other areas-- LOVE the look and feeling of my smooth parts !@

Are you coming or planning to visiting...

Are you looking for a place where you can be nude all the time and share a homely life with others? You have found the right place. Exterior, bright and airy, relaxing and clean flat just in one of the best areas in Madrid centre. Ideal for...

Latest Post
by  
certificated nudist

Hello dear smoothies - new certificated nudist Bernie in Switzerland

"Nair" Remover

I Have Used "Nair" But The Hair Grows Back Quicker!

hello from Switzerland

I am Bernie (56) bisex. smooth shaven nudist with cockrings and like to be together with other smooth nudists. My photos are in my album here.

Latest Post
by  
smooth

hi if u only shave or wax the top of ur body are u considered to be smooth or must u be smooth all over