Haulover Beachgoers

Thanksgiving weekend

I will be at haulover thanksgiving weekend (I hope)! What is the weather like then? Is it still warm enough to go to the beach? That's ok if the water is cold. Just want some beach time.

Beach friends

Hey. I recently moved back to Miami. Have been going to Haulover any chance I get. I'd love to make some friends to hang out and go to the beach with. Let me know if you're interested! I am heading out there today, maybe we will meet!

Latest Post
by  
hi

Going in Haulover beach sept11-sept13. Anyone meet here?

First time to Haulover

We are coming for a week at Haulover in July and would like to find out a few things.We will be flying and would like to know how much the umbrellas and chairs rent for.Also thinking of buying a popup canopy if they are allowed on the beach.We know...

moving to north Miami

hey all,i am moving to north miami at the end of the month...living close to haulover. would love to make new nudist friends since i am new in town! send me an email or friend request if you live in south fla

Haulover 08/16 - 08/20 anyone?

I'll be in Miami for few days in August. Looking for few friends to go to haulover beach with. Anyone interested?

Miami june 6 --] 16

I'll be staying in Miami next week. Hope to see you guys in Haulover!!!

Latest Post
by  
Places to stay near Haulover

Howdy! I've got a group of TN'ers headed there in November 2015. In past, I've stayed in Miami and just rented a bike to get to beach. I've seen (and thank you for posting!) posts suggesting CO places in FL. And Motel 6 and...