MALE BONDING ...AUSTRALIA

Getting to know you party brisbane'

Just a note to let you know that there's a party happening on the "5TH APRIL" at my home"72 taylors rd Gaythorne", everyone welcome,starts 6:30pm

Latest Post
by  
wagga/ albury

hello, ive just moved to the wagga area ( just 40 mins out of wagga ) lockhart, keen to meet other nudists in the area or passing through! genuine,

Brisbane guys

Hey all you Brisbane guys' let's get off our couches and get to know some of members of this group, any one want to hangout at my place for acoffee or a coldie during this summer. It's good to get away from our iphones and computer and...

Nude trip around Australia, New Zealand

I am planning a six weeks nude tour of Australia and New Zealand (January and February 2014), ending with Mardi Gras. Owing and running two nudist resorts in Bali, Id like to have more nudist experiences, and listen to what nudists expect from a...

Latest Post
by  
JUNE PIZZA PARTY

All Brisbane guys welcome to a PIZZA PARTY on June 1st, starting 6:30pm, if interested send email to jondecee@yahoo.com.au ....john

Latest Post
by  
Free relaxing massage

I am new to this group. Am studying massage at present and need to practice my skills. If anyone is interested please get back to. I an not looking for a sexual encounter just to give a relaxing and professional massage. I live in Melbourne and can...

NUDE PARTY FOR GUYS

It's on again' partytime for all you Brisbane guys, on the 6th APRIL, starting 6:30pm: further enquiries ph 33550028 after 5pm

Latest Post
by  
nude party for brisbane guys 9th march

Hi there guys' due to the unpleasant weather on march 2nd there is now another party on the 9th march ,starting 6:30pm, any inquiries can call 33550028.....john

Latest Post
by  
NUDE PARTY FEBURARY 2nd guys only

In Brisbane this weekend there's a party happening ,starting 6: 30pm, want to here from more nudist guys who want to hang out with a group of nude guys, send email for details or ring 33550028..john

Latest Post
by  
NUDE SOCIAL AT MY PLACE

Hi all i just joined and would like to organise a social naked event at my place for up to 10 guys, drinks snacks chats n fun. prefer guys between 25 and 55 in shape sociable fun and easy going

Latest Post
by