MALE BONDING ...AUSTRALIA

Touch Practice

I was just reading a thread about this (https://touchpractice.com/) -the site is USA based but would love to try something here. Anyone up for some touch practice in Brisbane?

goldcoast

seeking nude buddies to hang and chat and enjoy our great area

Looking to make new friends

Hey everyone, My partner and I have been on this site for a little while now and we havent really met anyone off here. Dont know whether its a Canberra thing or what. We dont know where were going wrong. Were two easy going, friendly guys but sadly...

how are we all?

How's everyone coping with lockdowns/restrictions? Hope you're all well. Missing meeting other nudists!

Aussie skype chatroom

AUSSIE NUDIST CHAT https://join.skype.com/PMNZqzB4svp4 chat / cam / connect with other Aussie nudists

Latest Post
by  
older nudists who look after their bodies.

I reside on the north side of Brisbane and i am interested in a group of older people who want to exercise in a group session. I also interested in Post operative Prostate cancer men who are wanting to rehabilitate themselves. Cheers

Melbourne Australia -- Looking for room

Hi Looking for a room to stay four a couple of months. Would prefer a nudists place as I like to be nude at home. Please message me if you do have one Cheers John

Latest Post
by  
Nude Game Nights in the Adelaide, So Aus area

To all naturists/nudists in the Adelaide, SA, area...The Adelaide Naturism Meetup group is having another meetup this coming Saturday evening--a Games and Meal Night. Check out our website (Adelaide-Naturism-Meetup group) to join or PM me for...

ANY MELBOURNE GUYS HERE INTERESTED IN...

Hi Guys..wondering if there are any other genuine guys looking for mates to hang out with in the nude.. just sharing stuff, enjoying the great feeling of being naked with other guys, the enjoying of the feeling of being men, or even a little group...

HOME NUDIST GUY GEELONG VICTORIA AUSTRALIA

I can host guys wanting to strip off chill out and relax chat have a drink. No fuss. Some guys cant be naked at home and need to escape their 'regular' lives. A naked greeting awaits you. Cheers. D