Catholic Nudists

Reading the Encyclical

I'm working my way through Francis's new encyclical. It is a heavier document that "Joy of the Gospel" as befits its subject matter and its place in Church teaching , but contains quotable lines and a lot of food for thought. Like...

i've been thinking...

if i ever went to a nudist place that had several forests and fields with a resort, i could find a nice remote part of the nudist place, pray the rosary and let the holy spirit overcome my soul.

Latest Post
by  
facebook

Hello, I am always HAPPY to know fellow Catholic nudists. My Facebook account is Antonio Giovannini, email johannesbrahms@live.it

Latest Post
by  
Starting a Social Nudity Group for New...

I'm reviving a thread in the group "New Orleans Nudists". | Join our discussion!! | Help us out, pass this message on to friends along the central Gulf coast. |...

Latest Post
by  
Photos

I am looking for someone in the St. Louis metro east area to take nude photos of me for posting. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Welcome

Hey everyone. Take some time to introduce yourself. I'm a nudist from Ohio who was born and raised Catholic. I'm not a extremely strict Catholic - if I were, I'd probably have too much shame to go nude anyhow.

hi there

i'm a 20 year old aspie (aka someone diagnosed with aspegers) in north carolina

new to group.

Greetings from south Alabama. Catholic all my life and proud of it.