Catholic Nudists

Introducing Catholics into the World of...

I am always attempting to introduce textiles into the world of nudism. When speaking to someone who happens to be Catholic, they often will say that the Church forbids it and it is a sin. As Catholics and nudists, we know that this is not the case...

Mistress

Are you into the dom/sub kinky erotic sex plays and fetish's/ latexg5@gmail.com/ telegram _@Godessrose22

Latest Post
by  
My info

Hi everyone,am Athena and am on here looking for a nudist freind whom we could both exhange pictures regularly my signal number is=+16184414311. My zangi=1020287736 my telegram @Athena_shreffler01,My texting number is=+1 501-781-0762 My iMessage is...

Latest Post
by  
Friendship

Hi there, I am Catholic, I am in my fifties, fat, with small penis, erection problems. I am straight, and I am not looking for sex at all, but just for conversation, friendship, acceptance, sharing, empathy, listening... I am offering that too, of...

Latest Post
by  
Is it Dogma or Just Doctrine.

Being Catholic and nudists it is obvious the we think for ourselves and do not always follow the traditional lines of thought. In the Catholic Church we have doctrine and dogma, which are not necessarily the same, plus a lot of experts who tell us...

Latest Post
by  
nude mass

Has anyone attended a nude mass? The glory of being in the cloth that God made us in. It was the devil that made us have to cover the glory that God made us it. Why this difficulty for us to be with Him as should be our natural state? Any discussion?

new friends

If you can't get enough of me, find me: Twitter: twitter.com/xgypsyxbellax Instagram: Instagram.com/xgypsybellax Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gypsy.bella.56?mibextid=ZbWKwL YouTube: https://youtube.com/@gypsybella?si=O2pR5kL6urFhI5_h

Latest Post
by  
Catholic Male Seeking Catholic Female

Hi, My wife and I enjoyed many years living the nudist life style. We also enjoyed practicing our Catholic faith. Unfortunately, she passed on a few years ago and I am moving on with my life. It is hard and not as much fun doing things by myself. I...

Latest Post
by  
Holy Easter

I wish everyone a Holy Easter, may the light of the risen Christ illuminate our lives

Personal note.

Friends, It's been a while since my wife passed on the her eternal reward and I have been living the single life. I'm a man who misses having a woman in his life and am in search of a lady to share good and quiet times. For several months, I...

Latest Post
by